Single ¥265,000 JPY per person
Shared room ¥245,000 JPY per person
Cost includes the following inbound expenses
* All accommodation (3, 4 & 5 star)
* 6 breakfasts
* 4 dinners (high-end cuisine, including parties )
* 4 lunches
* All transport and transfers during the tour
* All entry fees and donations
* Kendo/dojo related gifts
* Seminar costs
* Guide and translation requirements
* Pre- and post-tour travel arrangement assistance if required
* Taxes and normal inbound travel industry required company insurances
Kendo related activities:
* Five keiko opportunities at different machi dojo around Shizuoka.
* Special lecture/seminar by Alex Bennett with keiko.
* Question and instruction opportunities at all dojo.
* Transportation of armour where possible.
* Video and photo record created and gifted after the tour.
* Tea ceremony in a purpose-built tea house in Ieyama village.
* Light hiking in a remote mountain area.
* Hiking in a UNESO recognized World Heritage park in Shizuoka.
* Educational time at a green tea plantation in the mountainous Kawane area. Tea explanation and tasting sessions.
* Experience off-the-beaten-track family heritage businesses including:
- A 120-year-old handmade miso business
- Real organic tea growing industry
* Experience rural village life in Ieyama.
* A chance to meet and learn from one of Japan`s living legends of sword sharpening
* An inside view into the world of tuna (not normally open to the public)
Costs not included:
* International or domestic travel (other than during the tour)
* Medical and belongings Insurance
* Additional travel outside of the tour program
* Familiarize yourself with our term and conditions